Dear Tricefy Distributor team,
Trice Imaging is committed to supporting our healthcare professionals on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to do our part to flatten the curve and to create a safer working environment for both the healthcare community and their patients. We have therefore decided to make Tricefy available to new customers free of charge for 90 days. The Tricefy COVID-19 package includes collaboration, archiving for 1 year and reporting.
Please note that patient sharing is not included in the 90-day offer. If your customers require patient sharing, they can take advantage of the traditional 30-day free Tricefy trial which does include patient sharing. For more information about our pledge to healthcare workers and patients, including sign- up, a message from our CEO, instructional videos and more, please see the following page on the Trice Imaging website:
New Tricefy features will continue to be developed and released during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please ensure that 2-factor authentication is activated on your Tricefy Manage account (https://new-manage.tricefy.com/). Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an extra layer of protection used to ensure the security of online accounts in addition to a username and password. The log in process for 2FA involves entering your username and password as usual, followed by a numeric code supplied by a 2FA app on your phone. I use the Authy app, but there are many 2FA apps that you can use, examples of which are in the following link. If you have not already enabled 2FA on your Manage account, please see the following link for enrolment instructions. 2FA will be a requirement moving forward.
If you require further assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tricefy is pleased to announce the release of the latest Adaptive Reporting feature, exportation of bulk reports. The ability to export bulk reports was heavily requested by Tricefy customers. Currently, this feature is available to those who already have access to the reports template pageof the Tricefy account.
Benefits of exporting bulk reports include:
- The exportation of large quantities of report data into a CSV (spreadsheet file).
- Easy comparison and filtering of data from multiple reports or serial scan reports.
- Various applications in research.
For more information about exporting bulk reports, please see the following help center link:
To keep up to date on all new Tricefy releases and product performance, please subscribe to: https://trice.statuscast.com